Our COMMUNITY CONVERSATIONS SERIES is FREE AND OPEN TO ALL
JOIN US for the first in a 5-part series of conversations, which will cover prominent social themes tied to each show in our 2018-19 Season. A panel of local experts will entertain questions and present on their areas of expertise. Voice YOUR opinions and BE HEARD during the time for commentary and questions!
This programming is designed to build community through conversations that educate, entertain, challenge beliefs, and facilitate healthy discussion.
• Social context and relevance of Newsies, and the vision for NWT’s production
• Historical and contemporary perspectives on labor and employment law
• The role of Youth Empowerment in social progress
• The role of unions in organizing
• Roles WE can play (regardless of age!) in justice for underserved populations
This programming is made possible by an exciting new partnership with Bank of America.